Friday, December 4, 2009

My New Job

Is not being Catherine Wagner. It's review Editor (with Jared Schickling) for Tarpaulin Sky. As such most of my reviewing will be posted here now, but there'll be links from here (the here without a link, so as to say this blog).
First off the bat will be Laura Sims' Stranger (New from Fence) and a selection from Dusie kollektiv, and I'm expecting more from Fence to write on (Lake Antiquity by Brandon Downing and The Black Automaton by Douglas Kearney) and a selection of new titles from Omnidawn Publishing (possibly the most Beautiful name for a publisher ever), including Myung Mi Kim's latest, Penury.

5 comments:

Kate Durbin said...

What a cool job! Congrats!

Rachel Fenton said...

And, I meant to say, great profile picture - I know it isn't a cerebral thing to comment on but it's very striking and it struck me!

Ross Brighton said...

Thanks, both of you.

CLAY BANES said...

Good news!

Ross Brighton said...

Thanks Clay!
If you want me to write on anything, feel free to email me.